Tuesday 21 December 2010

David Beckham's Curtains

In a brave move David Beckham decided to bring back the curtains at none other than 'Sports Personality of the Year' whilst receiving his 'lifetime achievement award'. Hmmm risky route to go down.


What do we think guys? I mean he's made a fair few hair mistakes in the past (cough BRAIDS cough) but can he pull off the modern curtain?

In other news I'm hoping to post an update on my goodie box for my mum's christmas present as I've been buying lots more and then stumbled over a rather annoying problem of which I'll have to embarrassingly explain, I'm sure.

Also I'm thinking of branching out into videoblogging on youtube as I really want to do a review of a nail polish haul and some new cosmetics I've been stocking up on to share the good, the bad and the ugly with the world. 

Helen Xx

1 comment:

  1. i'm definately not a fan of the curtains, but i still think he's gorgeous!
    he's ages so well


    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete